PROJECT MANAGER – NATIONWIDE
About UsNMC surfacing is an independent surfacing and civil engineering contractor that provides nationwide coverage for some of the leading blue-chip companies, including Tesco, Asda, McArthurGlen and BT to name but a few, from our network of regional offices.
- Liaison with Estimating Department to ensure full understanding of the allocated project details and client brief for project delivery
- Scheduling work, allocating resources, quality control and completion according to the schedule and client brief
- Develop and evolve good client, supplier and staff relationships
- Team management of tradesman and sub-contractors across all projects
- Effectively manage the site management teams including performance management within the team
- Daily and weekly progress reports
- HSQE audit compliance
- Accountable for ensuring that a high level of HSQE is adhered to and matches the policies and procedures of the business and the client
- You will have experience in project management and working within budgets and specifications.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive can do attitude, with the ability to drive and motivate site managers and their teams.
- Willing to travel nationwide with over night stays when required
- Full driving licence
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a current CSCS card
- Site surfacing and civil engineering knowledge, ideally within a retail environment