PROJECT MANAGER – NATIONWIDE
About UsNMC surfacing is an independent surfacing and civil engineering contractor that provides nationwide coverage for some of the leading blue-chip companies, including Tesco, Asda, McArthurGlen and BT to name but a few, from our network of regional offices.
Our clients rely upon our specialist knowledge and a flexible approach to support and deliver their project objectives. We have established long-term partnerships that are based on trust and understanding.
Project Manager – The Role
You will be required to effectively manage projects to ensure completion within budgets, time and profit margins. You will effectively motivate, support and manage the site based management teams & ensure each development achieves the desired health, safety and environmental performance standards.
- Liaison with Estimating Department to ensure full understanding of the allocated project details and client brief for project delivery
- Scheduling work, allocating resources, quality control and completion according to the schedule and client brief
- Develop and evolve good client, supplier and staff relationships
- Team management of tradesman and sub-contractors across all projects
- Effectively manage the site management teams including performance management within the team
- Daily and weekly progress reports
- HSQE audit compliance
- Accountable for ensuring that a high level of HSQE is adhered to and matches the policies and procedures of the business and the client
- You will have experience in project management and working within budgets and specifications.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive can do attitude, with the ability to drive and motivate site managers and their teams.
- Willing to travel nationwide with over night stays when required
You must have the following:
- Full driving licence
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a current CSCS card
- Site surfacing and civil engineering knowledge, ideally within a retail environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join NMC Surfacing Ltd, in return for the right candidate we offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, with opportunity for further development and career growth. Pension scheme, the option to join our private medical care scheme and 25 days annual leave.