Office Administrator – Stevenage
NMC surfacing is an independent surfacing and civil engineering contractor that provides nationwide coverage for some of the leading blue-chip companies, including Tesco, Asda, BP, McArthurGlen and BT to name but a few, from our network of regional offices.
The purpose of the Office Administrator is to ensure the daily running of our Stevenage office runs effectively and to manage all company vehicle and plant equipment.
- General office management inc dealing with IT/phone issues, weekly fire alarm tests and ensuring office checks are carried out.
- Managing inbound enquiries, calls and greeting visitors.
- All general office administration inc in/out bound mail and raising purchase orders.
- All southern premises management inc utilities, maintenance PAT testing and repairs.
- Support the coordination function during busy periods
- Management of the company vehicle fleet inc ordering of new vehicle in line with NMC Policy and staff bandings.
- Management of all commercial and leased vehicles inc maintenance, road tax tracker fitting etc.
- Manage all plant repairs North/South as well as gather plant checklists etc.
- Manage the company fuel card account.
- Management of insurance claims, damaged, lost or stolen items.
If you feel that you have the right skills and knowledge, please send a copy of your current CV and qualifications, along with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org