Junior Administrator – Stevenage
NMC are a leading independent surfacing and civil engineering contractor our main competency is the refurbishment of retail car parks, our client base includes number of leading UK companies.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who will be at the start of their career and looking to develop, progress and grow with the business with opportunities diversifying into to other areas of specialisms such as contract coordination, estimating or to a more operationally biased role.
NMC are committed to invest in our people and with a fully supported development plan help advance your skills while providing training and mentoring for the right candidate.
Our business is continually growing and as a result of this growth we have a further opening for a Junior Administrator, based from our Stevenage office.
As Junior Administrator you will work closely with the General Manager, Contracts Manager and the Site Managers in the initial planning stages, through completion to ensure that plant, labour and materials are coordinated for each project.
You will deal with all administration and coordination activities relating to each project, being responsible for ensuring materials, plant and labour required for projects are provided to schedule and per projected budgets. You provide support to the Contracts Department in achieving build programs with the maximum efficiency. Support the Contracts Manager in the coordination of administration documentation to facilitate seamless project management including:
- Liaising with the Contract and Site Managers to identify site requirements, drawings, photos and all other site related information. Collation of all information for Site Supervisors
- Request all relevant data sheets for materials and collate for the post contract H&S files
- Update the contracts file with all project documentation and records relating to purchases
- Enter the daily costs onto our developed business management system called Fuse Metrix
- Check all paperwork and create Operational and Maintenance Manual (O&M Manual)
- Our ideal candidate will be at the start of your career, with good coordinating and both written and verbal communication skills. You will need to be able to work to strict deadlines and timescales, with speed and accuracy.
This is an exciting opportunity to join NMC Surfacing, in return for the right candidate we offer a competitive salary and annual holiday package, pension as well as travel and accommodation.
If you feel that you have the right skills and knowledge, please send a copy of your current CV and qualifications, along with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org