higher education – Surveying
Expert advice from an experienced service provider in the education sector, providing specification recommendations for maintenance decisions.
What we can do for you…
Whether your requirements are for large or small property estates, our surveying team works nationwide to create surveys and reports providing a clear document detailing the condition of your estates. This document provides the detail and evidence required to make informed planned maintenance decisions, maximising your budget within your time frame.
Our experts can work closely with your project teams to develop detailed PPM plans, which will result in accurate expectations.
The extensive industry experience and knowledge shared by our highly skilled team will assist in providing appropriate specifications and can suggest innovative solutions to ensure the long-term performance and durability for your projects.
Delivering a hassle-free service…
As an experienced national service provider our surveying division is an integral part of our business here to support you, NMC boast the skills and experience to manage multiple sites with surfacing requirements.
Our team of outside experts will carry out detailed surveys of your site discussing the challenges you face. Following this consultation our team will provide recommendations, guidance and support to help you understand what can be achieved within your budget and the time frames.
Should you need to extend or to construct a new parking area, we can help from day one with a bespoke turnkey package. From topographic and GPS surveys, through architectural design and construction, NMC can take your project from concept to completion.
Our experienced account managers remain your key point of contact and are always on the end of a phone when you require advice and support – making NMC the only provider you ever need to call.
How we operate in your best interest
Delivering operations 24/7 we provide our clients the opportunity to complete this projects work out of hours or during quieter periods.
Working closely together as a team we ensure we understand your operations through site visits, then with phasing plans and methods ensure works are turned around as quickly as possible with minimum disruption to your clients or their customers. NMC never compromise on safety or the quality of our service, in most cases we complete our works without effecting store opening or operating hours.
With detailed condition site surveys NMC provide the outdoor expertise to maximise your budget within your time frame.
Put yourself in our safe hands…
Our commitment to health and safety and accredited to the leading h & s practices in the UK illustrates our safety promises and responsibilities during operations to ourselves, yourself and the general public. Put yourself in safe hands with NMC.
It’s the way we do it that makes us the smart choice
It is not just our skills and expertise in surfacing that make NMC the only outside expertise you’ll need. Here’s nine great reasons to choose NMC as your first choice surfacing contractor:
- Expert managers driving a revolutionary business :: paperless systems operated by your expert team led by your key contact
- National service delivered with a local touch :: a single point of contact in a single contractor with teams to visit sites and manage locally
- Excellent value and pragmatic problem solving :: our experience and knowledge to provide options and alternative solutions allow us to help you manage expectations, budgets and stakeholders. We often operate without effecting opening or operating hours.
- A contractor you can trust :: to deliver, to give impartial pragmatic advice and with the reputation of your business
- A quality product delivered with pride :: keeping promises, top quality work, the best materials and a team focused on your total satisfaction
- Unparalleled experience in the retail sector :: As a leading surfacing contractor we have a clear understanding the risk and reputation these works can have on your business our skills and expertise can overcome the tricky challenges in this environment. Let your business benefit from our skills
- Minimise the impact of onsite maintenance :: commercially sensitive, our teams will suggest the lowest impact solution
- innovative solutions informed by experience :: we’ve one eye on innovation and another on whether those innovations deliver what you need
- Uncompromising approach to safety :: you won’t find shortcuts in safety to reduce costs, that’s not how we operate