NMC surfacing is an independent surfacing and civil engineering contractor that provides nationwide coverage for some of the leading blue-chip companies, including Tesco, Asda, McArthurGlen and BT to name but a few, from our network of regional offices.
Our clients rely upon our specialist knowledge and a flexible approach to support and deliver their project objectives. We have established long-term partnerships that are based on trust and understanding.
Responsible for ensuring people plant and materials required for each project are provided to schedule and per projected budgets. To manage efficient materials purchasing system and provide support to the operational teams in achieving build programs with the maximum efficiency.
- Support the operational team in coordination and planning by establishing plant, materials and labour requirements for each project
- Generate PO’s when ordering any plant labour and materials using the correct sequential PO within the Fuse system and sent copy to supplier
- Review PO’s for accuracy and approval of PO’s within level of authorization
- Administration of hired plant and returns
- Resolve any issued between delivery and purchases
- Update the contracts file with all project documentation and records relating to purchases
- Enter the daily costs onto the Fuse system
- Support the finance team with any invoice queries
- Update the job register with completion date and liaise with the contract’s manager in relation to quality and approval
- Creation of tickets for all NCR in respect of complaints, material, quality and supply
- Management of claims against suppliers based on NCR’s in line with the appropriate T&C’s and supplier processes
- Ensure the accuracy of the program boards and correlation in Fuse so that live data is always available
- Ensuring compliance with the safety, health and environment requirements of materials and services
To be successful you will need the following:
- A professional, tenacious, a self-starter
- The ability to successfully plan a schedule of works inline with client requirements and WTR’s
- Knowledge of jetting, mechanical cleaning, CCTV surveying and repair works
- Extensive knowledge of all drainage systems
- Must be flexible and have the ability and desire to grow with the business
- OS19x/OS20x qualification
This is an exciting opportunity to join NMC, in return for the right candidate we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you feel that you have the right skills and knowledge, please send a copy of your current CV and qualifications, along with your salary expectations to email@example.com